Tuesday, August 21, 2007
How To Upload An Image To Blogger Blog
In the video you will learn how to download one of your generated images and then upload it to your Blogger blog posting. I will be making similar videos for MySpace, LiveJournal and other popular blogging spots.
Our sample image was created @ www.txt2pic.com (also makes free ecards).
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Sign Generator Thumbnail Selector
The previewer page is on http://www.signgenerator.org/thumbs.htm, hope this helps.
I also have remade the scripts for 85% of the generators on that page to be easier to use (less complicated advanced settings, now there is a link on each to take you to the advanced editor if you miss the feature). These new scripts auto align text and restricts the complete text area to parts of the image I designate (no text going over the lines or out of bounds). It was much work remaking and relaying out over 400 image generators!
Below are some sample templates previews for the sign geneartor site:
Sunday, August 12, 2007
New Sign Generators And Custom Clipart Templates
I decided to make these templates even though I felt they were going to be boring and too plain (I rejected the idea before I had requests). But after I started making a few templates up, I started seeing that sometimes simple fake looking graphics can look good with personalized mesages on them. I decided to look up other fairly "boring" (past rejects) and started setting them up as templates too, they were not that bad looking after all so I did a bunch more tongiht. They are nothing special, but it's easy to make your own custom clipart!
Here's the new list (I stopped at 50, I get obsessed) I set up tonight:
- Don't Walk On The Grass Sign
- Police Line Tape Generator (meth bust, yellow plastic taping)
- Mesh Fencing Sign Generator
- Optical Illusion Generator (change text, moving effect illusions)
- Optical Illusions Text Maker (circle with moving wavy lines effect)
- Antique Advertisement Generator
- Announcements Generator
- Old Mail Stamp Generator
- Olde Celtic Paper Generator
- Aging Paper Generator (black background, bent corners)
- Old Postcard Generator (black knight on horse)
- 1900s Postcard Maker
- Book Signing Generator
- Bottle Of Pills Generator (write your own med bottle label)
- Cereal Ad Generator (60s style advertising)
- BandAid Image Generator (cover a healing wound with your words)
- Baseball Trophy Geneartor (award yourself, engrave your name)
- Baseball Rookie Sign Generator (team holding and posing for photo shoot)
- Business Card Generator (hand held business card, add letters)
- Business Guy Picture Generator (photo of man in business suit and tie)
- Canada Flag Generator (clipart, not a photo but a created graphic)
- Candy Hearts Generator (candy Valentine treats)
- Woman Can Poster Generator (World War 2 poster)
- I Love You Card (gift card with roses and rose pedals)
- Cigarette Package Warning Label Generator
- Rebel Flag Generator (clipart generating)
- Warning Label Generator (make your own cation labels)
- Caution Label Maker (vector clipart of warning sign)
- Hazard Zone Generator (construction zone clipart, yellow/black stripes)
- Work Zone Clipart Generator
- Road And Sign Gnerator (clipart)
- Red Circle Sign Generator (another text to clipart maker)
- Green Circle Sign Generator (clipart, not realistic)
- Yellow Clipart Sign Generator (black border, yellow fill)
- Watch Your Hands Warning Generator (clipart, hands caught in gears)
- Danger Warning Clipart Generator
- Radiowaves Warning Generator (clipart signage)
- Laser Warning Label Generator (clipart)
- Danger Zone Clipart Maker
- Tire Rocks Warning Sign Clipart Maker
- Stop Sign Image Generator (make more clipart)
- Don't Touch Sign Generator (clipart creator)
- Food Warning Label Generator (clipart sign)
- Fake Wooden Sign Generator (clipart making, black/white)
- Fake Sign Generator V2 (make cliparts, black and white)
- Fake Sign Generator V3 (colored clipart, yellow sign, brown handle)
- Keep Out Clipart Maker (red and white clipart sign)
- No Entrance Sign Generator (big red dot, clipart)
- Be Careful Sign Clipart Designer (carefully change the text)
- Pink Sign Generator (clipart, not photograph)
Ancient Paper Scroll Generator
Holy Scroll Generator, give it a try!
Above is a sample (resized) from our Ancient Parchment Text Generator!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Sign Generators Get Downgraded
I have started making them easier to use, here's an example using one of the church sign generators: BEFORE and AFTER. You will notice far less settings to confuse web users (you can still goto the advanced page to do more text styles) and now you do not need to make individual lines of text, just one line will get spaced in the image properly and automatically.
I know many people complained IN THE PAST about the complicated sign generators (all the gradient fills, multiple lines of text, watermarking, comic bubbles, etc), all the advanced settings were confusing the majority, but people liked the ease of use on my sites like http://www.avatargenerator.org/, http://www.happyfacegenerator.com/, http://www.text2logo.com/, etc... I only wanted to have the most advanced settings to give the most possibilities as all the other sign generator sites on the net were so basic to me and didn't have the fuctionality I was looking for. I guess you can make things too good.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Logo Generator, Make Logos On SpiffyText.com
http://www.spiffytext.com/ is a new site I am working on where you will be able to make logos (working BETA forms are working to create a free custom logo) and sign generators with fancy 3D font effects using transparent shadowing, transparency glowing, see through text and other neat text effects. Above and below are actual samples generated online with this free tool.
Make A Free Logo In 5 Steps:
Step #1 Choose font effect (hundreds of font effects), click HERE to start
Step #2 Choose background (hundreds of background styles) or upload your own
Step #3 Enter your short line of text (up to 15 characters for large font, 20+ for smaller)
Step #4 Crop/resize your image (easy web interface is easier than Photoshop)
Step #5 Download (or upload to free hosting) your unique creation